• ce*ARVI*te

    Life is more than a choice. Everything in this world wil be start and end in a same point.

  • Arya

    Full name : Ferdinand Arya Putera Wisesa. Nick name : Arya, Mamas, Paijan. Place, Date of Birth : Cileungsi, April 20th, 2005

  • Both ~ ArVi

    Angels of my life.

  • Three

    Nite at Tribeca Park Podomoro City, saw water musical, or whatever it's name. So awesome !

Friday, September 04, 2009

Sketch


Semuanya bisa terlihat jelas dalam gambaran garis dan titik hitam putih. Ada sisi hitam dan ada sisi putih dalam kehidupan kita, yang kadang kita sendiri yang tau.

Sketsa refleksikan semuanya. Just send me your close up picture for skecth to tjahdjokja234@gmail.com



Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Post Home
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Linked Me Subscribe to RSS Email me