• ce*ARVI*te

    Life is more than a choice. Everything in this world wil be start and end in a same point.

  • Arya

    Full name : Ferdinand Arya Putera Wisesa. Nick name : Arya, Mamas, Paijan. Place, Date of Birth : Cileungsi, April 20th, 2005

  • Both ~ ArVi

    Angels of my life.

  • Three

    Nite at Tribeca Park Podomoro City, saw water musical, or whatever it's name. So awesome !

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Sonnet LXVI: I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You


I don't love you, except I do,
so that, from loving you I come to not loving you,
and from awaiting you when I am not waiting,
my heart passes from freezing to fire.


I love you only because it's you I love.
I hate you no end, and so hating give in to you,
and the measure of my voyaging love
is to see you not and, blinded so, so to love you.


Perhaps the cruel beam of January light
will consume my entire heart,
taking from me the key to peace.


In this story I simply die,
and I will die of love because I love you,
because I love you, love, in blood and fire.


by Pablo Neruda

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Post Older Post Home
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Linked Me Subscribe to RSS Email me